- Attention and Motor Skill Learning - Gabriele Wulf
- The Coaching Process - Neville Cross & John Lyle
- Motor Learning and Control: Concepts and Applications - Richard Magill
- Motor Learning and Performance - Richard Schmidt & Craig Wrisberg
- Coping and Emotion in Sport - David Lavalle, Joanne Thatcher & Marc Jones
- Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport
- Journal of Motor Behaviour
- Learning Outside the Classroom - Simon Beames, Peter Higgins & Robbie Nicol
- The Carbon Cycle - Kate Rawles
National Governing Bodies:
First Aid Course
- First Aid Cumbria
- Excellent, highly practical and appropriate first aid courses run by Pete Cunningham
- Birch How
- Excellent, outdoor friendly B&B with reputedly the best breakfast in Keswick! Contact Carolyn to book.
- Derwent Edge
- If you fancy a longer stay contact Lorna for outdoor activity friendly self catering accommodation in an idyllic setting.
- Threlkeld accommodation
- A range of options for accommodation and other village services.
Skiing and Cycling in the Alps
- Mountain Chalet
- Our friends Sara and Tim Ferguson have a great chalet on the famous Alpe d'Huez climb which is ideal for all summer and winter activities as well as some of the best cycling in Europe.
Outdoor Activity Providers
- High Adventure OEC
- Steve has been significantly involved with the training and assessment of HA's senior staff who are very keen to work with the latest evidence based coaching knowledge. HA offer a wide range of activities from their base near Keighley and are well worth contacting if you are seeking support for your adventures in that part of the world.