Steve Banks Outdoors New Website

With the advent of Covid 19 everything has been put on hold.  We have cancelled or postponed all our provision until such time as the health situation is clearer.  Currently, the first scheduled activity will be a sea kayak trip to Scotland commencing on August 31st for five days.  We should be able to run this whilst maintaining appropriate physical distancing to minimise any risks.

We may consider certain types of coaching, training and guiding depending on the circumstances before then, so please do get in touch if there’s anything you have in mind.

Whilst no practical delivery is happening we are not sitting idly: as well as doing plenty of cycling to keep fit, we have invested  time in updating the old website.  It’s not finalised yet but please have a look around and let us know what you think at