Canadian Canoe trip 2022

Due to the ongoing coronavirus situation, we’ve decided to postpone our canoe expedition down the Wind River in the Canadian Yukon until the summer of 2022.  Whilst we have sufficient interest, both we and our potential clients are still concerned about committing to the trip due to the lack of a resolution to the pandemic in the short term.  We are hopeful we’ll have both a vaccine with a high effectiveness coupled to high takeup of it by 2022 which will permit us to travel more safely.  To replace this trip in 2021 Steve is going to run his Assynt canoe trip in May, as well as an additional week-long canoe expedition in the Outer Hebrides in the subsequent week.  Details are posted on the canoe expeditions page – please get in touch if you are interested in these amazing, remote canoe journeys.